Paul Comer – Attorney at Law
Mr. Comer focuses his practice on commercial real estate law, with an emphasis on commercial real estate transactions, representing associations, builders, businesses, developers, landlords, lenders, and title insurance companies. Prior to joining St. Amand & Efird PLLC, Mr. Comer maintained a real estate practice in Mooresville, North Carolina, handling complex commercial transactions and often assisting businesses and entities in the region’s motorsports industry. Mr. Comer has handled all aspects of real estate closings and has searched and certified title as an approved attorney for major national title insurance companies. A lifelong resident of North Carolina, including 24 years in the Mint Hill/Matthews area, Mr. Comer is committed to providing versatile legal services to his clients while furthering the growth, development, and prosperity of the Charlotte region.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – B.A.
University of North Carolina School of Law – J.D.
- Representation of a developer in the acquisition and subsequent re-draw of a multi-million-dollar construction loan for development of a residential condominium.
- Representation of the lender in a multi-million-dollar business loan for a shareholder buyout.
- Representation of the selling-member in a multi-million-dollar membership buyout and real estate transfer, in which the selling-member financed the entire deal.
- Representation of homeowners’ associations and property owners’ associations in filing liens for dues collections and in subsequent foreclosures on the liens.
- Representation of builders including in multi-parcel assemblages.