Tyler G Bruce, ESQ – Attorney at Law
Direct Line 704.413.3049
Mr. Bruce maintains a commercial real estate law practice, representing developers, builders, landlords, tenants, and homeowners associations, in a wide variety of commercial matters. Mr. Bruce regularly assists clients by negotiating and drafting contracts; drafting community and/or commercial covenants and restrictions; performing complex diligence (including title) review for projects; and overseeing commercial and residential closings in North Carolina and South Carolina. Prior to joining St. Amand & Efird, PLLC, Mr. Bruce oversaw a residential real estate practice in North Carolina and South Carolina and he carries this comprehensive nuts-and-bolts experience into his commercial practice. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Bruce worked in retail lending and related customer service fields. Mr. Bruce is from upstate South Carolina, where he grew up in the Foothills of the Appalachians and is proud to call the Charlotte Metro Area his home.
Approved Attorney-Title Insurance
North American Title Insurance Company
Chicago Title Insurance Company
First American Title Insurance Company
Southern Wesleyan University – B.A
Charlotte School of Law – J.D.
- Representation of developers in acquisition of complex assemblage properties for development.
- Representation of buyer in the acquisition of a coastal hotel property in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Representation of national and regional homebuilders in the due diligence and acquisition of real estate for development across North and South Carolina.
- Representation of buyers in acquisition of raw land, small and large commercial properties, and residential real estate.
- Representation of buyer in the acquisition of a trucking facility in Charlotte, NC.
- Drafting Residential Planned Community and Mixed-Use Covenants and Restrictions and forming and managing Owners Associations.
- Representation of national homebuilders in the acquisition and financing of residential single-family subdivisions, including the transfer of declarant rights.
North Carolina Bar Association
South Carolina Bar Association
Gaston County Bar Association